6 months of meal plans PLUS 1 bonus vegetarian month.
Rigid Meal plans aren't for everyone!
My meal plan will give you different ideas for what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. So no prior thought or planning is required for the entire 6 months! (1 year if you run the programme twice) each option includes a shopping list showing exactly what you need to buy for the week. Less food waste which means cheaper shopping bills and a quicker shopping experience as you go in, get ONLY what you need then get out the supermarket.
The sheer volume of meal ideas included mean you’ll never get bored and will enjoy healthy and varied menus day after day. Suitable for all people who are looking for healthy, balanced and family friendly nutrition.
NB – they would not be suitable for people requiring more prescriptive plans – such as body building or to manage medical conditions. Most evenings call for cooking a double portion of dinner. This means you only have to cook every other night on these days! Designed to cover all major nutrient profiles. No more worrying you are getting enough vitamins & minerals·
Gluten & Dairy Free 6 Month Meal Plan
Congratulations on your decision to improve your health and fitness with some guidance on food choices. I am delighted you have chosen me to assist you on this journey, as with any business I would like to draw your attention to the terms and conditions.
· I (the client) understand that it is my responsibility to review food labels and manufacturer guidance with regards to food allergies and intolerances. AS Coaching accepts no liability for consumption of allergens.
· These plans are designed to offer nutritious, healthy meals with the focus being on clean eating. Should you require a more bespoke or specialised diet – such as building muscle, then this plan would not be suitable.
· Clients are responsible for adhering to these meal plans (and any calorie targets they choose to follow) and are fully accountable in achieving their personal goals.
· I have encouraged a wide range of foods in these plans and a they provide a healthy balanced diet, but AS Coaching cannot be held accountable for any nutritional deficiencies or ailments a client may have now or in the future.
· Refunds will not be issued for any reason once the plans have been received and accepted by the client.
· Caloric balance will dictate whether a client gains weight or loses weight, regardless of the type of food consumed. It is the client’s responsibility to manage portion sizes accordingly in line with their desired outcome.
· These meal plans are designed to be self-managed. Should you require coaching to help with motivation, encouragement and accountability this is a separate service and further details can be found on www.annabellesmithwellnesscoach.com
Please do email me at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding the plans you have purchased though.
· I (the client) agree to the above terms and conditions and understand of no reason why it would be not considered safe to commence a nutrition programme at this stage.
· I (the client) appreciate that a change in diet or lifestyle should always be discussed with my doctor before commencing.
· I (the client) understand that it is prohibited to share or reproduce this information